CANON IR 3300
Jaminan kami untuk anda
Mesin Bergaransi tanpa batas panggilan...
Gratis Service, Sparepart dan Toner untuk Jasa Rental
- The imageRUNNER 3300 features a 33 page-per-minute copy and print speed and a duty cycle of up to 120,000 impressions per month.
- A 5.1GB Image Server and 128MB of RAM support a number of key applications of the imageRUNNER 3300 including Scan-Once-Print-Many, Confidential Mailboxes, Automatic Page Impositioning, Copy Reservation, and Job Build. These functions can be easily accessed through a large Touchscreen LCD panel at the device.
- An extensive on-line paper supply minimizes paper reloading chores for maximum productivity. The standard 1,050-sheet paper capacity can be increased to a maximum of 4,550-sheets through optional accessories. In addition, an Envelope Feeder Attachment is available for high-volume envelope printing environments.
- Canon’s patented RAPID Fusing System™ dramatically reduces energy consumption costs while virtually eliminating long warm-up periods typically associated with conventional solutions.
- A compact engine design makes the imageRUNNER 3300 a perfect fit even in environments with limited space.
- With an optional print controller capable of handling 10/100 Ethernet or Token ring connections, and support for PostScript® 3 Emulation and PCL® 6 print languages, the imageRUNNER 3300 meets the needs of even the most demanding workgroup environments.
- Super G3 fax capabilities are available through an optional fax board that provides fax transmission at 33.6 Kbps.
- Network scanning capabilities are available through the implementation of Canon’s Network ScanGear TWAIN-compliant scanner software. For advanced scanning and file management functionality, the imageRUNNER 3300 supports eCopy Suite, including eCopy ScanStation, eCopy ShareScan and eCopy Desktop.
- An optional 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder accepts double-sided originals in sizes up to 11″x 17″ and even handles different sized leading edges with ease.
- The imageRUNNER 3300 offers finishing capabilities previously available only through outsourcing or through Central Reproduction Departments. With multiple output options, the imageRUNNER 3300 can perform simple sorting and collating or advanced multiposition stapling, saddle-stitching, V-folding and 2- or 3-hole punched output.
- The imageRUNNER 3300 is Dazel Certified. Dazel is a leading provider of enterprise output management solutions in the marketplace. As a result of this Certification, the Canon imageRUNNER 3300 supports Dazel environments and will operate in connection with the requirements associated with Dazel’s output management server software.
Performa, Kualitas, Mudah digunakan dan Ramah lingkungan
WORKSHOP & SHOWROOM
Alamat : Jl.Pluit Kencana Raya no.63 Jakarta Utara 14450
Sales/Rental : (021) 660-4292
Customer service : (021) 666-06372
Email : email@example.com
Klik tombol di bawah untuk mengetahui kontak lebih detail lagi